We are a small, fast paced engineering firm located on the NH Seacoast, who is looking to fulfill a plumbing designer position with a minimum 3+ years of experience designing plumbing systems. A candidate will only be considered or a position that has experience in the plumbing field.
The ideal candidate will be expected to immediately step in to assist a growing plumbing department and provide support for all design aspects of assigned jobs. The candidate shall show a strong understanding of respected discipline(s) and have the ability to provide immediate support for a fast paced department. Candidate shall have working knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
As a plumbing designer, your primary responsibilities will be to develop, design and plan plumbing systems in accordance with job, client and owner specifications including:
· Kick-off meetings with design team, clients and owner to develop a scope of work for project.
· Site visits to determine existing conditions and document all associated systems included in scope of work.
· Conveying all information required for submissions on all design deliverables including:
· Calculations for CW, HW, Waste, Vent & Storm Drainage
· Natural & Propane Gas Systems
· Layout, sizing and specifying required equipment
· Details and specifications relating to project
· Attend meetings and have the ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with clients and establish their needs and discuss designs and design issues.
· Ability to coordinate and interact with all other trades.
· Meet all deadlines as assigned.
· Work well with other designers, engineers and other project managers within the office environment.
· Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, accept responsibilities and take on new challenges as presented.
We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurances, 401k with employer match, paid time off, FSA and more. Please send resume, contact information and salary requirements.