The Spectrum Marketing Companies are looking to add an experienced graphic designer to our large format printing division (PrintNH).
What we're looking for:
- Graphic design experience within the large format graphics category
- 2+ years’ experience working within a large/grand format digital print company or department
- Prior experience operating large format print devises, prototyping or installation work a plus but not required
- General understanding of related substrates and finishing materials is extremely helpful
- Must be creative, capable of problem solving and interested in being closely connected to the production of the projects you are tasked with designing
- High energy with the ability to work independently and with an extended team
- The ability to multi-task and manage a diverse range of requests and projects
- Dedication to providing excellent support to our customers
What we offer:
- Career opportunities and upward mobility as part of a growing organization
- Engaging projects including vehicle wraps, window graphics, interior signage, custom POP materials and more
- Part of the Spectrum Marketing family of companies that includes 220+ staff and 4 operating divisions that include; direct mail, commercial printing, large format signs and Spectrum Monthly publications
- Medical benefits including; Health, Vision, Dental & 401K
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to function effectively as part of a team
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
If you've got large format printing "in your blood" you're likely the kind of person we'd love to have on our team.
Within our 20,000 square foot facility, our talented design team, experienced sales associates and dedicated production team works to create visually stunning graphics, signage, and environmental installations.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (US)