Landscape Construction Positions: Landscape Construction Company looking for construction labor. Qualified candidate should have hands on experience with some of the following:
- Installation of retaining walls, patios, and walkways including: stone walls, SRW’s, natural stone, paver/clay brick and granite.
- Experience installing lawns and plantings, utility and drainage applications and other general landscape construction site work tasks.
This is a full-time seasonal position (April thru December). Looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Experience installing patios, walls and walkways.
* Experience installing lawns and plantings.
* Ability to lift 80lbs+.
* Ability to drive vehicles and trailers safely and properly.
* Valid driver's license.
Candidates must have a valid drivers license and a DOT Health Card. Candidates must be flexible to engage with additional tasks from excavation to plantings and other common landscaping construction tasks. We take a team approach to project objectives and everyone is required to pitches in to complete whatever tasks are at hand. Our main focus is on Hardscape Masonry Applications such as patios, walls and walkways but also includes tasks for the complete landscape package such as utilities, drainage, fencing, plantings and lawn installations.
We are a small high-end landscape construction company focusing on landscape construction only, No maintenance. With our attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction we have again been awarded the ‘Angies List’ 2017 Super Service Award four years running. Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
Littleton Earthworks is a full-service landscape design and construction company. We pride ourselves on the high caliber of end product delivered, fulfilling and often exceeding the landscaping vision of our clients.