Job Title: Project Manager
Organizational Location: Management
Reports To: Project Executive
Provides overall management direction to multiple projects; establishes project objectives and policies. Maintains liaison with prime client contracts and monitors construction and financial activities under and give administrative direction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead and coordinate weekly progress/design meetings with
Owners, consultants, and subcontractors.
2. Prepare and maintain project budget control logs, monitoring costs.
3. Prepare and administer monthly billing.
4. Prepare and maintain project schedule and coordinate/communicate with
5. Coordinate document flow between design team members.
6. Maintain project documentation including meeting minutes, submittal and
Transmittal logs, project drawings, specifications, etc.
7. Drive a culture of accountability with client and internal teams with urgency through use of Fulcrum tools and controls.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree preferred
Demonstrated Project Management experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must possess thorough knowledge of construction methods, scheduling, and
Plan reading. Demonstrated leadership ability is essential. Must have
Sound computer skills including experience with MS Project, Excel and Procore.
Good communication skills, verbal and written.
What Does a Successful PM at Fulcrum Look Like?
• Someone who is aligned with our core values.
• Someone who demonstrates humility and a hunger to learn.
• Acts with Urgency and Accountability as it relates to Project Performance.
• Understands the importance of client satisfaction as a guiding principle in daily actions and communications.
• Personable and works well with others. Is a leader.
• Maintains Project Controls and Profit.
• Knows when to escalate issues internally and externally.
• Mentors Superintendents and APM’s.
• Helps drive the culture through the organization.
• Supports Accounting through timely and accurate cost reporting.
Fulcrum Associates Inc. is a professional Construction Management firm headquartered in Amherst, NH. Founded in 1989, we have grown to become one of the preeminent providers of Construction Management services in the region. We have a significant project portfolio that includes health care, data centers, high purity environments in addition to housing, office, industrial and retail projects. Our current workload includes large scale multi-family and student housing projects, medical office, medical imaging, institutional and other specialty medical practices.
Location/Region: Amherst, NH (US)