Great part-time position (20 hours per week) with mothers/student hours (7am-9am and then again 2pm-4pm) Monday-Friday.
We seek professional, friendly, compassionate and dependable monitors who are interested in assisting clients with developmental and physical disabilities during transportation to and from adult daycare and day hab facilities. The job is rewarding as you are helping people in need in addition to earning a income.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who meets the following requirements:
· 21 years of age or older
· Must pass background check (CORI)
· Must pass drug test
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Must be able to read, write and comfortably speak English
· Professional, responsible and dependable
· We are seeking candidates throughout the Northern suburbs of Boston with a focus in the Peabody, Danvers, Woburn, Chelsea, and Watertown areas
Surrimassini, Inc. is a non-emergency medical transportation provider focused on safe and timely transportation of our customers throughout the northern Boston suburbs. The company is fast growing with a vibrant and energetic atmosphere.