Upscale remodeling company looking for a Carpenter's Assistant to learn alongside skilled finish carpenters.
We are a residential general contracting company located in Burlington, MA. We specialize in whole house renovations and take on smaller kitchen, bath and exterior remodels as well.
Over the past 10 years in business, we have seen tremendous growth with our skilled team of carpenters, managers, and general laborers. We are looking to add another skilled member to our team. This position is for a CARPENTER’S ASSISTANT.
The requirements of this job are as follows:
1. Resume - detailing work history and education,
****Applicants without a resume will NOT be considered,
2. Must be eager to learn the carpentry trade,
3. Must be goal driven and self-motivated,
4. Must have working knowledge of construction material and procedures,
5. Must own your own basic carpenter and safety tools, and equipment,
6. Must have a valid driver's license and reliable means of transportation to work,
7. Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check,
8. Must be comfortable with ladders and heights.
9. Must have the ability to lift 50+ lbs.
1. Perform light carpentry, wall repair, and painting duties,
2. Assist carpenters as needed,
3. Perform demolition as well as pick up of materials to/from job sites,
4. Prepare projects, dust containment, and daily cleaning,
5. Complete other tasks as needed.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company cell phone
- Accrued vacation time
- Accrued sick time
- Paid holidays
With your response, please specify:
- Your experience in the field
- Your resume (Applicants without a resume will NOT be considered)
- Do you have a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle?
- Are you willing to take a criminal background test?
Compensation will be based on experience.