EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
To maintain the buildings in order to provide a safe and clean environment for all EBSCO employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing restrooms and replenishing supplies.
- Emptying trash receptacles and removing recycling.
- Dry and wet mopping floors, stairs and elevators.
- Washing walls, windows, furniture and fixtures.
- Dust, vacuum, assist with all necessary clean-up.
- Provide support for event set-up/removal.
- Specific cleaning projects
- Cleaning conference rooms
- Responding to and accessing maintenance issues
- Assisting Maintenance Team with minor fixes/repairs
- 3-5 years experience as a professional cleaner
- Must be able to work 3:00pm - 11:30pm Monday through Friday
- Must have valild driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
- Must be able to walk/stand for a majority of the shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience working in a fast paced professional environment
- Strong social skills and Customer focused attitude
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Boston Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Ipswich, MA (US)