At Oxford Graphics, a Resource Label Group company we are a manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels. As a company, we pride ourselves on embracing quality, safety, customer service and providing our employees with a drug-free work environment. Utilizing state-of-the-art flexographic and digital printing technology we partner with our customers in addressing their toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 15 sites nationwide.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our production team as a Flexographic Press Operator in our spacious Peabody facility that has onsite showers and a gym!
This position offers onsite training and the opportunity to learn a valuable skilled trade in the printing industry. Employees will have unlimited growth potentialand the chance to continuously advance your career.
- Reads job order and loads dies into press, installs print cylinder on shaft and installs print cylinder in press.
- Fills ink pans, screens and pumps with prescribed inks.
- Starts press, adjusting speed and alignment of stock to the print cylinder as necessary.
- Engages print cylinders; adjusts printing impression as necessary, places print cylinders lead-to-lead and runs down approval strip.
- Cuts sample of approval strip from printed roll, inspects for imperfections such as print to print out of register, print to die out of register, missing impression, ink starvation or color adjustments, making adjustments as necessary.
- Cleans plates, print cylinders and dies as needed, performs daily, weekly and monthly maintenance as required.
- Mixes inks to produce and maintain desired colors and viscosity.
- Keeps work areas clear and organized; maintains housekeeping standards
Benefits & Training:
- Competitive Medical ,Dental & coverage
- 401-K with company match
- Paid time off along with company paid holidays
- Short term & long term disability along with life insurance
- Onsite training and growth potential
At Resource Label Group, we believe that our talented employees are the leading factor behind our competitive advantage within the commercial label space. Add innovation and investments in state-of-the-art flexographic and digital printing technology and we are able to partner with our customers to address the toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 14 sites nationwide!
Location/Region: Peabody, MA (US)