Under supervision, performs general maintenance in an office park setting. Performs various duties such as building repairs not requiring a license, such as: minor plumbing, some carpentry, furniture moves, snow removal and any tenant services requested. On an emergency basis may be required to help as needed in the park under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Performs general building maintenance which includes replacement of lights, ceiling tiles, general clean up in and around the building and stocking supplies in restrooms if needed.
- Moves furniture and heavy office equipment as required and may be required to install furniture.
- Performs small carpentry projects such as installing shelving units, mounting white boards, pictures, minor furniture repairs, etc. Also plumbing repairs such as faucet, flushometers replacement and small leaks. Works on any floor or roof drain problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on various equipment in the buildings such as door closers, locks and all types of door hardware. Also installs such equipment.
- Performs daily inspection of assigned building. Lists any problems in need of repair and then repairs or refers to supervisor.
- During winter months has snow removal responsibilities including operating snow blowers, shoveling and salting equipment
- Performs other related tasks and projects as may be required and reports on facilities operational status daily to Facilities Manager.
- Ability to use computer control systems to operate the facilities at peak performance.
- Timely and accurate setups of conference and function room furniture, fixtures and audio visual equipment. Performs setups for special and seasonal events conducted annually.
Because the most valuable thing they develop is a relationship, Hobbs Brook Management focuses its efforts on satisfying the individual needs of customers that lease within their parks. A service-oriented provider of Class A business solutions to companies large and small, Hobbs Brook builds sustainably, maintains an on-site facilities management staff, and develops or renovates projects for energy efficiency, LEED certification, and the preservation of the local environment. HBM has portfolios in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia and Illinois, totaling over 4 million square feet. Hobbs Brook offers competitive amenities, on-site catering and dining facilities, fitness centers, and a full-service conference center available to tenants and the public. Hobbs Brook enjoys a steady occupancy rate and holds firm to the belief that tenants should feel secure, well-balanced and prevalent at work. For leasing options or additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com. Hobbs Brook Management is the real estate division of FM Global.