Experienced Service Advisor Needed
Key Auto Group, New England's fastest growing dealership, is looking for an Experienced Service Advisor at our Portsmouth Chevy , NH location.
- Greeting customer promptly
- Obtaining customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
- ADP and dealership experience is preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills with a general knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PDF programs is needed
- Ford and Hyundai experience is a PLUS!
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to adjust focus is needed
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- CSI focused
- Must have a valid driver’s license
· Predictable and reliable attendance required
· A pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
Key Auto Group offers a full benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental, vision
· 401K plan with company match
· Life insurance
· Short and long term insurance
· Paid vacation, personal days and holidays.
· A true team environment where team members are supported and appreciated and all look to maintain and support Key Auto Group's Core Values of Respect, Integrity and Accountability, as well as our Mission of creating an exceptional experience for our customers and employees.
Please send a resume/job history with contact information in order to be considered for this position