Infinidat, Inc has an exciting opening for a professional, motivated self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment to join our legal team as a junior level Legal Counsel.
This position will focus primarily on the drafting, review, revision, and negotiation of legal agreements including, but not limited to commercial agreements, including master sales or services agreements (including SaaS subscription and on-premise license agreements), maintenance and support agreements, service level agreements (SLAs), sales quotes, purchase orders, professional services agreements, statements of work, order renewals, lease agreements, consulting services agreements, supplier/vendor agreements, reseller agreements and sales agency or referral agreements. Position is located in our Waltham, MA office and will report directly to the Company’s Chief Legal Officer.
- In close cooperation with the Chief Legal Officer, implement uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates to represent agreed upon commitments, analyzing clause(s) and understanding stipulations to avoid legal complications
· Draft, review, revise, and negotiate a wide variety legal agreements
· Ensure management is properly informed of the terms and expectations of both parties.
· Review contractual agreements to ensure they are in compliance with State laws, rules and regulations and other applicable policies and procedures
· Quickly prioritize and respond to commercial contract issues, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Maintain accurate workflow, detailing contract process dates and submission dates
- Liaise with sales, procurement and local management regarding commercial contract clauses
- Provide training to local sales and local management on uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates etc.
- Introduce, maintain and support a contract management system for the local offices
- Provide advice, support, review, draft and negotiate standard international (multi-country) contracts as well as other agreements in line with the uniform Company templates and Company policies.
- Ensure consistent contract management by following the internal approval procedures.
- Updating and maintaining group legal data bases for international (multi-country) contracts and other agreements
- Provide general legal support to various business groups and respond to general legal inquiries
- Understand the business needs to translate them into the relevant provisions in any contract
- Supporting the Chief Legal Officer in setting up and contributing to the goals and projects of the international legal team.
Experience: 1-3 years of varied legal experience with knowledge of general commercial law. In-house experience (particularly within the high-tech industry) preferred but not required.
Educational Requirements: Juris Doctor with excellent academic credentials, called to practice and in good standing in at least one state.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service to all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Good business judgment and high ethical standards
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to self-prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strategic thinker with focus on practical client advice on legal risks
INFINIDAT is changing the paradigm of enterprise storage while reducing capital requirements, operational overhead, and complexity.
Companies who acquire, store and analyze the most data, achieve the greatest competitive advantage. INFINIDAT helps clients achieve competitive business advantage at a disruptive price point by delivering 1M IOPs of performance, 99.99999% reliability and scales to over 2 PBs of capacity in a single rack. Automated provisioning, management, and application integration provide a system that is incredibly efficient and easy to deploy and manage.