Votze Butler & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Construction Administrator that will work with the Project Management Team to ensure that all projects adhere to VBA standards and that proper documentation and processes are followed.
- Issue, send and track VBA subcontracts.
- As needed, create prime contract for Client.
- Request and submit certificate of insurance to Client.
- Create project managers project books and files when needed by Project Manager.
- Prepare and maintain project directories.
- Request and track subcontractor certificate of insurance per project.
- Issue and receive and track subcontractor lien waivers.
- Prepare change orders in Sage 100, send and track.
- Upload and submit bids, change orders, and close out to client portal.
- Track for project closeout for certain Clients.
- Assist project managers as needed.
- This position is detailed above but not limited to the description.
Votze Butler Associates was established in 2000 to provide General Contracting and Project Management to the commercial real estate community and its tenants. Over the years, our reputation has allowed us the opportunity to work with some of the most recognized names in technology, banking, and retail.
Our core business comes from repeat clients and their recommendations to potential new customers. Since our founding, the VBA edict has been unwavering. We made a commitment to our clients to practice honesty and lend value to their construction projects, no matter the size.
VBA collaborates with all stakeholders--architects, engineers, owners, and tenants--during the planning stages and throughout the entire project. Our projects include building retrofit programs and tenant improvements, along with design services. Each project has the personalized attention of a dedicated Project Manager that owns the project from start to finish--ensuring timely and quality results.
We make safety our highest priority, with specific site-safe plans, workplace safety programs and a common sense approach to all projects. Every VBA employee receives OSHA ten (10) hour certified training, ensuring the safest workplace possible for clients, subcontractors, and employees.
Guaranteeing quality workmanship is possible only through the high standards that in-house and subcontractor teams deliver to our clients, on every project. That's our promise.
Location/Region: Lowell, MA (US)