Looking for ALL Levels of Professional DRIVER
24” STRAIGHT TRUCKS, CAB-OVERS, and FOOD HUB VANS
- Entry Level and Experienced
- Full-time and Part-time
- Must have seven years of CLEAN Driving Record - no exceptions
Our drivers are responsible for creating and maintaining an exceptional experience for each Dole & Bailey customer. Must be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. Must have proven attention to detail and positive, professional attitude in support of Dole & Bailey’s mission for excellence and committed to following all USDA, HACCP, and GMP guidelines and regulations. Utilizing ISO continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unloading goods as per client specifications including in the moment requests
- Delivering orders to customers on assigned routes
- Reviewing deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Maintain Drivers Log per DOT Regulations
- Continuously update our Quality Assurance Hotline as needed.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with Sales Team as required to ensure EXCELLENCE in Customer Service.
- Ensuring all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
- Utilizing ISO continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe truck cab.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of required uniform, maintain all State and Federal Highway Safety laws.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Be flexible and assist in other areas of the operation as needed/requested.
- Experience preferred but not required. D&B willing to offer entry level training to those interested in a Driving Career.
- Must be able to: Stand, walk, and push or pull a majority of the day.
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Read, write, and speak English
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have an EXCELLENT DRIVING RECORD and be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks) and possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
DB offers a robust benefit package for full time employees including:
- Retail purchase program offering a wide variety of our products at a reduced cost
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid time off including Holidays and paid Vacation
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- D&B actively promotes from within providing opportunity for career growth.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- ISO 9001 training
- LEAN Training
EASY Commute to headquarters - Our shop is located right out of Woburn Center and close to Rt 93 and Rt 128/95
Dole & Bailey is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Dole & Bailey has been a part of the North East's agricultural heritage for five generations, making us one of the nations oldest family-owned and operated Food Hubs. High on the columns of Boston's historic Faneuil Hall, you can still read the Dole & Bailey name - a reminder of our roots and place in New Englands rich history of food and farming.