Perform diversified manual and mechanical duties to repair and maintain production machinery, facilities and equipment.
● Machine setup, troubleshooting mechanical problems affecting repairs, performing routine maintenance and other similar duties primarily to those pertaining to maintenance activities.
● Duties require verbal communications skills, visual acuity to prints/plans and manual coordination and dexterity in the operation of tools and other equipment, and physical ability to lift various weights and to work on and around machinery.
● Perform maintenance to production machinery. Respond to various mechanical problems on such drives, controllers, heaters, ovens, electro-mechanical systems, etc. Troubleshoot the situation; determine the cause of the problem and best methods to repair. Disassemble, replace parts and reassemble. Perform required testing to ensure repair works. Replace rolls, motors, pumps, bushings, sensors, belts and other similar devices. Fabricate and/or install various guards, safety devices or other modifications to machinery. Perform routine preventative maintenance to machinery as assigned. Rebuild a variety of pumps, motors, chain hoists and other similar equipment as may be assigned.
● Perform maintenance to company facilities. Oil/grease various fans, motors, pulleys, etc. Operate the steam generation system. Make routine plumbing repairs such as unclogging drains. Perform routine carpentry and/or electrical repairs such as repairing doors, building partitions, drywall repairs, repairing light sockets and/or switches. Perform routine maintenance to HVAC equipment.
● Provide a liaison with research and development. Perform machine set-up for trial runs or other testing of new products and/or processes. Troubleshoot problems and make required fixes to enable trial or test to continue.
● Operate engine lathe and/or milling machine as required to fabricate and/or to repair various shafts, cut key ways, etc. Operate various welding equipment to make required repairs.
● Work on a variety of special maintenance or repair projects as assigned. Projects may involve working with outside contractors.
● Follow all established safety rules and regulations and utilize required safety equipment. Detect malfunctioning equipment or any unsafe condition and notify appropriate personnel. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
This is a direct hire position. 1st shift position.
Family owned and operated, HW Staffing Solutions specializes in bringing together skilled professionals with great companies. We are a full service, independent, personnel agency providing our candidates with excellent career opportunities and our clients with cost-effective
temporary and permanent staffing needs since 1980.
We have a variety of opportunities in many diverse fields available. Our ongoing range of assignments, means we can find one that fits your skills, goals, and lifestyle. Uncompromising personalized service to all customers and employees, means you can count on us to help you find the career of your dreams.
We fill many positions on a daily basis that require a variety of skills in the office and light industrial fields.