Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in all activities which drive sales and promote customer satisfaction within established guidelines. Independently performs activities involving the training and supervision of team members, operational administration, customer service, cash register assistance, merchandise processing, visual merchandising, store maintenance and asset protection.
Position will be a full time benefited key holder.Retail experience is a must!
- Ensures team members are adhering to all sales and customer service standards
- Addresses and resolves customer issues effectively and in a professional manner
- Communicates and promotes sales goals and progress
- Implements manager’s directives through delegation and follow-up; identifies and prioritizes goals to be accomplished
- Ensures team member productivity by providing clear instruction, follow-up, feedback, recognition, and accountability
- Assists in the training of new team members
- Performs opening and closing procedures: physically opens and closes the facility as a key holder
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stoop, bend, lift and climb so as to stock and retrieve merchandise at various heights, ranging from floor level to approximately 12’ high.
- The individual must lift and/or move a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma
Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
Minimum 2 years retail experience, preferably in a leadership capacity
Ability to respond appropriately in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Must be able to work well and communicate with co-workers
Lenox Corporation is a market leader in quality tabletop, giftware and collectibles. The company markets its products under the Lenox, Dansk and Gorham brands. A shared commitment to quality and design puts our brands among the best known and respected in the industry. Collectively, we span 340 years of tabletop and giftware expertise.