The primary responsibilities for the quality inspector are to inspect molded parts on a real-time basis, through measurement and visual inspection to ensure parts are meeting required customer specs, while preventing scrap and supporting timely delivery of good parts the first time.Responsibilities
- Daily Quality Inspections including the use of: calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, dial indicators, pin gauges, etc.
- Monitor and document processes and procedures.
- Make decisions on acceptance or rejection of product.
- Conduct first piece inspections
- Assist with in process and final inspections
- Perform periodic audits of the quality system to ensure that is effectively maintained.
- Assist training in educating machine operators.
- Receive and inspect incoming raw materials.
- Help promote a safe work environment within the organization
- Help promote a safe work environment within the organization.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a quality inspection role within the plastic injection molding or associated industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic statistical methods used in the field of quality technology.
- Extensive knowledge on the care and use of a wide variety of measuring instruments.
- Understanding of plastic molded part defects and their causes.
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of microsoft office applications.
Location/Region: Hudson, NH