The Sephora Beauty Advisor is responsible for providing a personalized, engaging and fun shopping experience to clients, demonstrating beauty products and techniques, and leveraging in-depth product knowledge to enhance and enrich our client’s lives.
- Proactively approaches clients in a friendly manner to determine how to provide a rewarding client experience
- Seeks out and absorbs knowledge of products and techniques to stay up to date on beauty trends
- Participates in activites in assigned area(s) to support core standards and ensure merchandise is well presented and available for the client
- Models a strong brand identity based on the Sephora Inside JCP values and culture
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Sephora Beauty Advisor
Location: Concord, NH, United States - Steeplegate Mall 270 Loudon Rd
Job ID: 1063685
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Location/Region: Concord, NH