Job Title: Support Technician (MSOFS)
Assists Supply Departmental Leading Chief Petty Officers (LCPOs) in the day to day operations of the Supply Department as listed below. Personnel assisting with APSR inventories report status and completion to the Deputy Supply Corps Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and manage initial personal gear, sustainment, and Operational Consumables (OPCON) issues.
- Breakouts of OPCON and processing of General Service Requests
- Issue Initial personal gear and sustainment
- Process and manage incoming materiel, stowage, inventories, and daily reconciliation of materiel issued in DPAS, RSUPPLY, and SSAVIE, or equivalent authorized Government property management system.
- Warehouse management/Receiving/Stowage/Receipt Processing.
- DPAS/R-Supply Management
- Research of incoming materiel.
- Life cycle management to include ordering, issuing, return, and disposal of all SPEAR gear issued to TECHs and SEALs.
- SSAVIE Management.
- Customer Service/Materiel & SPEAR gear issue.
- DRMO processing.
- Process and manage the receipt, turnover and shipment of material for the entire NSW West Coast claimancy.
- Receive/ship incoming/outgoing materiel.
- Process and manage the return and disposal of personal gear.
- Receive and process gear returns.
- Process disposal.
- Must possess and maintain forklift license.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance
Location/Region: Coronado, CA