New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.
New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc. (NHBB) Astro Division located in Laconia, NH-heart of the scenic Lakes Region, is a World-Class 450+person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry, currently has an opening for a Finance Manager.
This dynamic individual will oversee the activities of the Division’s Finance Department to ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports, including but not limited to, internal/external monthly financial statements, annual audits and budgets. Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations. Coordinate month-end and year-end closings. Individual will establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data generated providing enhanced value to the company.
• Minimum of BS Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or Masters preferred.
• 10 Years experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
• 8 Years of Supervisory experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Standard Cost Accounting and Manufacturing Measurements.
• Inventory Controls.
• Knowledge of Government CAS and experience with interfacing with DCMA auditors.
• Experience in MAPICS Manufacturing Systems and broad General Ledger and Sales Systems Knowledge.
• Experience in a Weighted Average Cost Inventory valuation method environment a plus.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
NHBB has established and shall continue to nurture a culture which fosters long term economic, social, and environmental viability and sustainability. If you are interested in being part of our team, please submit your resume via the following options:
155 Lexington Drive
Laconia, NH 03246
Fax: (603) 524-3524
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Laconia, NH (03246)