Do you want to have a role at a company that makes a difference in our community?
Underwood Engineers, a leader in delivering engineering solutions for our municipalities’ drinking water, wastewater, roadway, and other infrastructure needs throughout New Hampshire and Maine, is seeking an administrative assistant. Your primary responsibilities would be:
- Front-desk reception – you are the first contact with our clients!
- Typing and editing reports, letters, and other office documents
- Coordinating, mailing, or filing office and engineering documents such as timesheets, proposals, contracts, bidding documents, and shop drawing submittals
- Purchasing office supplies
- Plus, other general office responsibilities
Every day is different, so if you like variety, and want a professional atmosphere and a great office culture, this position is for you.
Skills we’re looking for are: Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.; good written and verbal communication, ability to get along with people, organization, and attention to detail.
We are located in Concord, New Hampshire with a great quality of life, close to the mountains if you like skiing or hiking, and our employees enjoy a career with a positive work/life balance. Excellent benefit package with paid time off, multiple insurances, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and opportunity for professional growth. For more information about us, check our website at
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and a list of three references to Jean Graunke, Human Resources Manager, Underwood Engineers, Inc., 25 Vaughan Mall, Portsmouth, NH 03801, via email at
. An equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Concord, NH