Governor Wentworth Regional School District
Brookfield, Effingham, New Durham, Ossipee, Tuftonboro, Wolfeboro
Full Time/Year Round
Come join us in an excellent working environment with a friendly, supportive and motivated office team.
Full benefits package.
Competitive salary - compensation based on experience and qualifications.
Office Location - SAU #49, Wolfeboro, NH
- Process biweekly payroll of GWRSD/ SAU 49, for approximately 550 employees, both salaried and hourly employees plus substitutes.
- Responsible for paying according to collective bargaining agreements, timecards, district policies and labor laws.
- Includes management of all payroll deductions
- Calculate, process and report payroll taxes and New Hampshire Retirement System deductions.
- Produces quarterly tax reports.
- Bookkeeping in preparation for financial audit, Workers Compensation audit, etc.
- Management/recordkeeping of absences and application of paid time accruals.
Must have office experience, with bookkeeping preferred. Experience in a municipal setting desired.
Knowledge of payroll principles and practices, and labor laws.
Good working knowledge of MS office necessary.
Excellent office skills, attention to detail, confidentiality, reporting skills, verbal communication and organization.
Must be able to learn and master several computer/accounting programs.
Candidate must be self-motivated, be able to prioritize and stay on schedule.
Experience with Infinite Visions system helpful.
Apply online: www.gwrsd.org (click on employment tab)
Application closes January 14, 2022
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)