Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in New Hampshire.
- Level II Trauma Center
- 25-bed ED
- 27,000 Annual Visits
- 30% admission rate
- 28 hours of physician coverage
- 24 hours of APP coverage
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses, and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) certification
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma, and cardiac patients
- Suburb Medical Subspecialty Back up
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patients
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology, and a high-level Intensive Care Unit
- Employee status w/ Full Benefits
- Affiliated with two other Free-Standing Emergency Rooms - Dover / Seabrook
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter at or call/text.
Company Info: Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Location/Region: Portsmouth, NH (03801)