Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking to hire a Primary Care Physician to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians.
If being part of a physician-directed, community-based medical group that provides the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible excites you we encourage you to continue reading below and apply!
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care – and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Tufts Medicine, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital for highly specialized care.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll join a group led by clinical, practicing physicians
- You’ll be provided with an existing patient base
- You’ll leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- You’ll receive comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- You’ll minimize your administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- You’ll have flexibility to get creative with your schedule
- You’ll use fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- You’ll focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- You’ll contribute to a team culture dedicated to inclusivity, innovation, work life balance, collaboration, and fun
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- A passion for primary care
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
Location: Tufts Medical Center Community Care primary care practices in Wakefield or Medford, MA
- Wakefield: 888 Main Street Wakefield, MA 01880
- Medford: 101 Main Street, Medford, MA 02155
How to apply: You can apply for this position via this link. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Senior Provider Recruiter.
Why Tufts Medicine: At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Location/Region: Medford, MA (02155)