Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to join our Primary Care teams in Framingham, Quincy, and Wellesley, MA. We are a physician led, patient-centered organization and looking to grow our practices with team players dedicated to providing meaningful patient care. These opportunities are ideal for both those who are finishing training or those who are looking to advance their careers and make a change.
Why join our team:?
At Tufts Medical Center Primary Care, we strive to be a people focused organization. We provide high quality care and foster a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance.
Physicians have the support of both experienced and knowledgeable colleagues fostering a team approach. Generous support is in place with extensive ancillary staff including nursing staff and medical assistants, Practice Managers, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside a physician colleague, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, and medical assistant
- You’ll practice team-based care with your colleague medical Specialists
- You’ll be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- You’ll grow as a physician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- A passion for primary care
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Ability to speak a foreign language (Russian, Spanish, Chinese) is a plus
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: Tufts Medical Center primary care practices in Framingham, Wellesley, and Quincy Massachusetts
How to apply: You can apply for this position via this link. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Alison Bruyn, Senior Physician Recruiter.
Why Wellforce: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Wellforce. Wellforce brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (02111)