Are you looking to work for an amazing company that cares about their employees?
Come join us at Senior Helpers in Danvers Ma a great place to work.
Come be a part of our team where you get to not only experience a rewarding work environment but enjoy from our wonderful benefits, like guaranteed hours, weekend differentials, and bonuses!
If you enjoy:
* Job flexibility * Helping others
* Making a difference * Building relationships
* Spending quality time with others * Opportunities for personal and professional development
Come join Senior Helpers and become eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $1,000.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
* Experience a personally rewarding work environment- it is more than just a job
* Work alongside supportive and respectful office staff
* Build strong relationships with clients through one-on-one care
* Enjoy flexible work hours that align with your lifestyle and schedule
* Experience professional and personal growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care for individuals that need assistance with daily activities.
Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors.
Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lawrence, MA (01841)