Westford Family Medicine is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team caring for patients of all ages in our outpatient office in Westford, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
In the family-friendly town of Westford, MA (approximately 45 minutes north of Boston), we are seeking an entrepreneurial-spirited, motivated candidate who will support this thriving community practice. Working in collaboration with our supportive hospital leadership team, we are looking to support our growing patient panel to care for our local communities.
At Westford Family Medicine, our family doctors and nurse practitioners are dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality medical care and healthcare services. We are committed to making patient care as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We are proud to be affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. Our patients can seek hospital services at both the Main Campus and the Saints Campus.
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside a physician colleague, Nurse Practitioners, LPN/RN, and medical assistant
- You’ll practice team-based care with your colleague medical specialists
- You’ll be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- You’ll grow as a physician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stakeholders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population of all ages
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- Desire to work full time (32 clinical hours and 8 administrative hours) preferred
- Willing to participate in a shared call coverage schedule by phone
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world-class patient satisfaction and support
Location: Westford Family Medicine, 198 Littleton Road, Suite 102, Westford, MA
How to apply: You can submit an application through PracticeLink.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Senior Provider Recruiter.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Direct relocation assistance
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week/$3k annual allowance)
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Location/Region: Lowell, MA (01854)