Gordon Atlantic Insurance is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager
to join their Property & Casualty team. Gordon Atlantic is dedicated to making insurance make sense by focusing first and foremost on risk. Gordon Atlantic provides all lines of insurance to businesses and families throughout Massachusetts. The agency has been owned and operated by the same family for over 65 years. Stability, reliability, and competence are what you can expect from our friendly and experienced staff.With an average experience of 15 years in the industry, our greatest strength shows when our employees
help customers solve risk problems. Since every customer’s needs are unique, our staff seeks to find the most economical solutions for personal requirements - efficiently, professionally, and with a focus on keeping it simple for you. As a Personal Lines Account Manager
, your primary responsibility will be front line support for our producers. Additionally, you’ll handle the daily service of existing clients and play a critical support role for the sales team. Responsibilities
- Design, present and help the client implement a sound insurance plan including other referrals and recommendations for other necessary lines of business.
- Analyze insurance sections of contracts, leases and other documents to identify compliance issues, offer solutions and additional costs to the client.
- Complete and review applications, renewal requests and endorsements for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Consistently provide superior customer service by promptly and thoroughly responding to the clients’ needs and requests.
- Participate in seminars and classes to enhance skills and develop core competencies.
- Build effective relationships with clients and are the first point of contact and owner of coverage or process questions and troubleshooting issues.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience (New College Grads welcome)Minimum 2 years of experience in Personal Lines account management.Property & Casualty Licensed preferred or obtain within 3 months of employment.CISR OR CIC designation preferred.Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employment We’re an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you’re a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying. #pandoIQ
Location/Region: Saugus, MA (01906)