Spring Consultant Group LLC, an Alera Group Company is seeking to build a talent pipeline of candidates for future Account Manager (Small Groups)
to join their Employee Benefits team. Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success? If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization! Spring provides strategic consulting including actuarial and underwriting services to major employers, associations and insurance and financial services organizations throughout the world. Our consulting team has extensive industry experience in areas such as risk management, actuarial, health care, life insurance, disability and absence management, employee benefits and property & casualty consulting, retirement and pension services. In addition, the firm provides strategic consultation directly to employers on the use of captive insurance facilities in the employee benefits and property & casualty area. For more information please visit: springgroup.com As an Account Manager
you will have the primary responsibility of the day to day servicing and satisfaction of existing employee benefits and financial services clients and assists with prospects. Responsibilities
- Manage communications from clients regarding retirement, billing, and renewal inquiries.
- Coordinate with employers, employees and insurance carriers verifying insurance related data.
- Collaborate with other Account Managers and Director inputting data into various insurance benefit platforms and AgencyBloc agency management system.
- Responsible for time-sensitive tasks such as claims resolution, service issues resolution, billing audits, and open enrollment activities.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.State Life and Health Licensed or obtain within 6 months of employment.Experience with Small Groups is Highly Beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; experience with insurance quoting software a plus.
- Medicare license a plus
Equal Opportunity Employment We’re an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you’re a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying. #pandoIQ
Location/Region: Lawrence, MA (01843)