Envision Physician Services is seeking an Associate Medical Director to join our team at Seabrook ER - an affiliated facility of Portsmouth Regional Hospital. This is a unique opportunity for someone actively involved in leadership presently or ideal for a practicing clinician looking for a leadership track as well as career progression.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 14,000 Annual Volume
- Fully integrated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage
- 10,000 square feet
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area
- All private treatment rooms
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
- Must be clinically active in Emergency Medicine
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM)
- Previous Chief-Resident/leadership/administrative experience preferred, but not mandatory to apply
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
Company Info: Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Location/Region: Seabrook, NH (03874)