Join a rapidly growing team of professionals who are out to disrupt and transform the insurance and auto retail industries. Winooski/DealerPolicy Insurance, a division of DealerPolicy, is looking for a Commercial Lines Producer who will drive new commercial business as well as provide top-notch service to existing clients. Our sales team is provided best in class solutions to support you in achieving your goals that include business development intelligence, a fully staffed service and administrative team, and risk management solutions to bring added value to your accounts!
For over 35 years Winooski Insurance, also doing business as DealerPolicy Insurance, has been working diligently to build life-long relationships built on transparency, trust and integrity. We promise to work hard for you, your family and your business. We have partnered with several insurance carriers also committed to ensuring you have better purchase and claims experiences, and gain everyday value for your insurance investment.
As a Licensed Commercial Lines Producer within Winooski Insurance, you will be responsible for driving new commercial business to develop a book of clients and provide service to your clients. The desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision is essential to your success. You must also be extremely detail-oriented, have a high level of commercial lines knowledge and have experience handling a vast array of large account relationships.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Generate new revenue and grow your own book of business through consistent sales efforts; this includes, but is not limited to, soliciting business via telephone, networking, on-site visits, and other lead sources
- Assess potential clients needs and recommend products, while proactively cross-sell additional products as appropriate
- Advise clients regarding commercial risk and liability; explain complex policies and the technical aspects of various coverage options to help clients make informed decisions that meet and/or exceed their needs
- Foster and cultivate relationships with internal and external team members
- Attend and actively participate in internal meetings as required (staff meetings, sales meetings, etc.)
- Schedule meetings with clients as appropriate
- Actively support and serve as a role model for company mission and core values
- Meet continuing education requirements to maintain all applicable licenses