Merrimack Valley Internal Medicine Associates is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team caring for adult patients in our outpatient office in North Chelmsford, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Primary care providers play a vital role in coordinating patient’s health care needs, whether acute or chronic problems, preventive care, or referring to a specialist as needed. At Merrimack Valley Internal Medicine Associates, our primary care doctors and nurse practitioners are dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality medical care and healthcare services.
We concentrate on providing services to families in a kind, caring and supportive way. We focus on preventive medicine and health maintenance by providing wellness exams, routine and sports physicals, as well as patient education. We provide medical care for most conditions including, but not limited to: heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and thyroid disease.
We are committed to making patient visits to our office as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We are proud to be affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. Our patients can seek hospital services at both the Main Campus and the Saints Campus
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local providers.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician and nurse practitioner colleagues, medical assistant, and LPN
- You’ll be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- You’ll grow as a physician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stakeholders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- Desire to work full time (32 clinical hours and 8 administrative hours) preferred
- Willing to participate in a shared call coverage schedule remotely by secure messaging
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world-class patient satisfaction and support
Location: 20 Research Place, North Chelmsford, MA
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Senior Provider Recruiter.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation bonus assistance
- Generous PTO and CME
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Location/Region: Lowell, MA (01854)