Family Medicine- Primary Care 30 LOCATIONS- BOSTON & EASTERN MASSACHUSETTS
At Atrius Health, primary care is the foundation of our success as a value based accountable care organization. We are a forward thinking, well-established, physician led, outpatient multispecialty healthcare organization nationally recognized for transforming healthcare.
Join a team committed to population health, preventative medicine and interested in developing and sharing best practices. Atrius Health currently employs over 650 physicians and 405 APC providers practicing across 32 specialties. Our organization delivers a highly effective system of coordinated and connected care to more than 705,000 patients across our 30 medical practice locations located in Boston, Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
Work close to home, Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
- Team based care with APC teaming model and 1:1 MA support.
- Outstanding support through Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nursing, Complex Care Managers, Clinical Pharmacists and Population Managers.
- Minimal call schedules with telecom services operated by our own APCs.
- Opportunity for professional development track to support new clinician’s interests and career goals.
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), we are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers. Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovations Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
EOE/AA no third party agency
Location/Region: Auburndale, MA (02466)