Atrius Health is an innovative healthcare leader and a well-established, physician led organization. We deliver an effective system of connected care for adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern Massachusetts. For over 50 years, we have been nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and our commitment to value based care.
Join a collaborative organization committed to population health, preventative medicine and the development and sharing of best practices. We recognize the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
As a nationally-recognized value-based care leader we believe preventive medicine is the best form of treatment. We invest in practice supports and resources, to enable you to focus on patient care. At Atrius Health’s physicians and primary care providers, work in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing. Our practice has outstanding board-certified specialists in more than 50 specialties.
At Atrius Health, we have always had a focus on primary care. We have outpatient opportunities for Internal medicine Physicians to practice in the setting that suits their lifestyle. We have several practices in Greater Boston area, you can practice just steps from Fenway park, in a beach town just minutes from Cape Cod or across Eastern MA in small communities with some of the top school systems in the state.
The ideal candidate will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a growing and very diverse patient population. We have several excellent opportunities for a primary care internal physicians to join our practices in located in Metro Boston, as well as Eastern MA.
What sets us apart is our commitment to Primary Care.
- Primary Care Physicians enjoy the support and collaboration of their team. Our aim is to team up every PCP with a practice partner APC, to co-manage a panel of patients along with a Nurse, and dedicated Medical Assistants.
- PCPs are ensured protected time to work on Population Health and other clinical work.
- Clinical pharmacists take a leading role in chronic diabetes management.
- Our “Safety Net” team manages follow-up and ensures compliance in cancers at highest risk of delayed diagnosis (breast, lung, colorectal, prostate).
- Leveraging our 25+ years of experience with EMR we have automated Rx renewals.
- Minimal Call is shared, our telecom services are operated by our own APCs 24 hours a day/7 days a week and work to help prevent unnecessary emergency room visits.
- PCPs develop meaningful patient relationships through strong community ties.
- Our organization is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion with a focus on having a workforce that reflects our patients and the communities we serve.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
Qualifications- Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC/BE internal medicine primary care physician (IM/FM)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
We, at Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Associates) are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers. Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Location/Region: Auburndale, MA (02466)