Concord Hospital Medical Group is seeking a board eligible/certified Otolaryngologist to join a collegial group of six otolaryngologists to replace a retiring physician. You would have the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”.
If you think of yourself as an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work as a team, and clinical excellence, then you are the candidate we are looking for. This position would be ideal for someone interested in a high volume practice that will offer a chance to practice full spectrum Otolaryngology.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Fully Funded Pension Plan (4%-9%)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Performance Incentives
- 4 Day Work Week
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC in Otolaryngology
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)