Concord Plastic Surgery is seeking a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon to join their team. The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere and clinical excellence.
Our distinguished practice works as a team to deliver care in both inpatient and outpatient settings, with a full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery including, but not limited to breast reconstruction, skin cancer treatment, cosmetic injectable, sclerotherapy, anti-aging procedures and body contouring.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Fully Funded Pension Plan (4%-9%)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Performance Incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city, yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH just 20 minutes from Concord
- Abundance of outdoor activities such as biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC in Plastic Surgery
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing and DEA
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)